Since Art theft is getting more common now, these are my new rules, in hope to prevent such things from happening. I intended to make them sound more serious. Maybe that will scare some. XD
What do you think, any thing I should add/remove/change?
- Always give credit either in the Artists description or on the image itself.
- Offsite use is allowed if proper credit is given ON the image itself.
- If used ALWAYS send me a link, either per note or comment.
- Commercial use is allowed up to a certain payment limit. If it surpasses $10 you MUST pay me a fee of 20
anything above 20 dollars a fee of 100
is required. Please submit this either at my donation pool which can be found on my front page, or via the "Give Points" Method.
- I do not want it to be used on SIM games! RP'S (such as Cimoron Island, Cherry Oak or other Horse RPs) are allowed! As long as proper credit is given and I am linked back.
- If you have any special request, or you want to talk about lowering the fees for the commercial price please note me and we will discuss it. For special requests please also note me.